When global businesses are faced with managing large numbers of e-commerce returns it becomes increasingly necessary to have a smooth and efficient solution in place, perhaps most importantly is to have a solution that includes ocean transportation as either LCL (less than container load) or FCL (full container load) options.
Quick tips for e-commerce success as an international merchant selling in the USA:
- Use a shopping cart or software that generate a return merchandise authorization number to cross reference with sales orders.
- All new packages shipped to consumers should have clear returns instructions that include diagrams or images depicting the return procedure.
- Warehousing staff capable of managing home volumes returns in a timely and efficient order
- Give your customers an easy return solution by providing them prepaid return shipping labels.
- Pro tip: USPS offers American eBox account holders a simple solution to generate your own shipping labels
- When working with an international return solution partner like American iBox it’s important to have a partner that provides a repack and consolidation service to minimize the overall shipping volume.
- Significant shipping volumes can be transported internationally very cost effectively using ocean freight. Economical transportation solutions like ocean transport will help reduce your overall supply chain costs.
American eBox help merchants around the world manage their international returns programs offering a turnkey solution and making the outsourcing of your USA logistics operation a simple hassle free process. If you need help with your international returns contact us today.
We have shipping solutions for all sizes of business that includes international courier, international air freight, international sea freight, and international trucking to Canada and Mexico. When it comes to international returns, we have a solution that will fit most businesses and offer an economical solution to keep cost down.