Amazon global sellers from around the world selling their goods and products on Amazon.com face an ongoing challenge related to reverse logistics and returns management.
For those sellers from Japan, South Korea, Germany, the United Kingdom France, Italy, India, China, and other markets around the world who participate in the Amazon global Seller program, it is critical to partner with an Amazon certified return solution like American eBox to fix stranded inventory and manage returns from the USA to you.
Removing your FBA stranded inventory is easy with certified International Returns Solution Partner, American eBox.
On February 15 and August 15 of every year, FBA conducts an inventory cleanup. On these dates, inventory that has been in Amazon fulfillment centers between six and 12 months are assessed a long-term storage fee of $11.25 per cubic foot. Items that have been in fulfillment centers for 12 months or more on the inventory cleanup date are assessed a long-term storage fee of $22.50 per cubic foot.
Because Amazon does not ship returns to international destinations it is important that you use a certified solution partner to fix your stranded or returned inventory. Abandoned and stranded inventory is at risk of storage fees and those fees will increase in advance of seasonal sales.
Signup for your Free American eBox returns address now. Then go to your account settings and set your local return address to your new USA returns address.
5 Simple Steps to Amazon International Returns
- Signup for an American eBox Return Address
- Login to Amazon Seller Central & go to Account Info and update your Return Address
- Go to Manage FBA Inventory and Create Removal Orders for all returns and unfulfillable inventory
- Returned and Unfulfillable inventory is received at our facility and your American eBox account is updated with accurate inventory levels
- After all returns are received, the inventory is consolidated and shipped to you.