The holiday season has arrived along with lots of amazing online sales at all the popular USA
websites. Here are several must-have tips to ensure you are sending your shipments in
the most cost-effective manner.
* Get started Early! If you know you’ll be doing quite a bit of holiday shopping in the USA, make
sure you send all of your items to arrive to your suite with enough time allowed to get to your home
before the holidays. Our Premium members will want to take full advantage of our consolidation
services so that all your items can be boxed together.
* Remember DIM weight. Please remember that our shipping partners charge by the weight of your
shipment or the size of your shipment, whichever is greater. Read more here. If possible, it’s best
to purchase bulky items like pillows and bean bag chairs at home as they tend to be expensive to
ship based on their large size.
* Remove the shoe boxes. Ordering shoes? Think twice about having all those shoe boxes shipped to
you. Shoe boxes can take up a lot of space and we will consolidate your package more effectively if
you ask us to remove them.
* If you don't need the original boxes, get rid of them. The boxes your shopping are delivered in
tend to be rather large and can add to both the weight of your shipment and the dimensional size. At
no charge to you we will repack your items into a smaller package for you.
* No need for gift boxes. Consider buyting th gift boxes in your local market where they are likely
cheaper than the cost to ship them.
* Request invoices to be sent with your items. Avoid any delays or additional duties/taxes by
ensuring that retailers provide invoices or receipts for items purchased.
* Pro Tips!: Request to “remove additional packing” or “insert small items into larger ones” so that
you are conserving as much space and weight as possible.
So, whether you intend to send packages to Russia, Germany, Indonesia, or Japan you will know some PRO Tps to save as much money as possible!